My Reasons WHY I Want To Go to Bloggy Conference 2013:
- I'm Blogger and Social Media Addict, duh!
- Meet other bloggers...awesome bloggers!
- Actually learn about blogging and all the bad things I'm doing. Just kidding about the bad things but really I want to LEARN and help my blog grow.
- Party like it's 1999- okay maybe like 2013 I need to get out more often- I'm boring
- I deserve a getaway without the kids and hubby because other vacations aren't really that fun for me- too much work.
- I can actually say YES I've been to a blog conference- instead of "I want to someday but I really can't afford it"- that doesn't sound so good.
- I want to be around other people that are doing the same thing and build relationships. I know building relationships are important but to meet people in person- priceless!
- Did I mention I need to a break- away from all my mom duties and be a only a BLOGGER for a couple days.
- I told myself and others of course 2013 is going to be my year and I would love to be able to brag that I got to go to Bloggy Conference 2013.
- Last but not least~ Who wouldn't want to go to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio! It's on my bucket list! LOL! I would really love to be able to say YES I've been to Sandusky, Ohio!
Keep your fingers crossed for me because I really feel I would learn some awesome skills plus build some face to face relationships that would be important for my growth.
PICK ME PLEASE LOL!!!!