Does your family LOVE Madagascar? If so then you will love the new games on Jumpstart.com. All of the zoo animals and characters from the film plus the Penguins which get their own underground headquarters are included. The new European train ride is a great way for children to explore a little geography and culture as well. Additionally, the Central Park Zoo features fun facts and puzzles about the zoo animals and their natural habitats.
- Explore the Central Park Zoo with your Madagascar friends Alex, Marty, Melman, and Gloria.
- Zooster Slide Puzzles: Visit Alex, Marty, Melman, and Gloria in the new Central Park Zoo and see if you have what it takes to slide each of their puzzle pieces into the correct positions. Once you have it all figured out, you’ll find a perfect portrait of your favorite Zooster.
- Talk to the Zoosters: Not surprisingly, the Zoosters have lots to say.
- Sneak on over to the Penguin Headquarters under the Central Park Zoo
- The Madagascar™ penguins need reinforcements in their latest operation, Tourist Transform! Using Kowalski’s latest invention, the Transmorpher Translator, and your stellar classifying skills, you’ll be turning unsuspecting Jumpees into the perfect stand in zoo animals. With enough practice and time spent in the European Habitat, the Zoo personnel won’t even know the difference.
- Travel over to Venice via the train from the Central Park Zoo
- Hide n’ Seek with Mort: With the recent addition of Madagascar to JumpStart®, Mort has taken advantage of his spacious new home. Our energetic lemur has set up shop in the middle of Venice, looking for his next challenger in a round of Hide n’ Seek. See if you can find our small lemur in the big land of Venice.
- Italian Art: Italy is well known for its amazing food, stunning landmarks and the famous Italian art. JumpStart has brought some history to the streets of Venice. Located around the world, are famous works of art created by some of the most influential artists in history. Clicking on these masterpieces gives you’re a brief description surrounding the piece. Dive in and become a more sophisticated Jumpee!
- Photo Bomb: In JumpStart®, the tourists of Italy have been capturing memories of their adventures to cherish forever. What they don’t know is who is photo bombing these pictures! That’s right, you get to sneak into these tourists’ pictures and choose a silly pose to make these pictures ones the tourists will never forget.
- Penguin Fireworks: Private loves to watch those bright lights and got Kowalski to help him out on a project. Kowalski has created an invention to set off fireworks in Venice, but not without a challenge. You must grab all of the missing pieces before the time runs out and if you succeed, KABOOM, the show starts. After the show ends, you are even given a sparkler to show all the other Jumpees you are the reason they got to view this spectacular fireworks show!
- Zoovenier Prize Wheel: Trying to chase down a much needed Transmorpher Zoovenier can be time consuming; now there is a second option! The prize cannon will allow you to shoot out and have the opportunity of winning some awesome Zooveniers. It’s fast, easy, and exhilarating!
- Surf n’ Slide with the Zoosters
- Choose a ride and help the young Alex, Marty, Gloria, and Melman slide past each challenging learning game. Upon completing each surf run through the 4 Madagascar™ themed levels, your little learners are awarded stickers to add to their growing sticker book. With easy controls and unlimited game plan
Both my kids really enjoyed playing different games. Lil Mama loves dressing up in the and visiting the zoo then taking the train. Lil Man loves playing all the games on boardwalk, As a mom I love that Jumpstart offers educational games as well as just plain FUN games. I've printed Madagascar worksheets for Lil Mama and she loves them. Lil Man is going on 11 and thinks this is too baby for him but I've caught him playing a couple times so even 10 3/4 yr old kids can enjoy the world of Jumpstart and Madagascar. They both liked the Transmorpher game. PinkMama's Place gives Jumpstart.com 2 thumbs up!
Jumpstart.com offers so much for kids and parents. You can have pets, make friends, play games, worksheets, puzzles, and much more. We also play Mathblaster.com which the kids love practicing their math on there instead of printed worksheets. If you want to know what games are educational there is a light bulb next to them.
We like having a memebership because there is so much offered~
Monthly Membership~ $8.99
Annual Membership~ $74.99
Lifetime Membership~ $149.99
Jumpstart.com is a awesome website for kids and GUESS WHAT...One PinkMama's Reader will win a 3 month subscription to Jumpstart.com
Also explore JumpStart Blog at http://blog.jumpstart.com for information about the latest additions to the game. Also have a JumpStart gamer guide available at http://www.jumpstart.com/
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was provided with a JumpStart membership at no cost by JumpStart in order to test the products’ abilities and give my own personal opinions on it. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.”