1. Every morning I get a hug and a "GOOD MORNING MOM" from both of them.
2. Their smiles melt my heart and it's so hard to get mad at them- unless they are mouthing off then it's ON!
3. When I ask them to clean their rooms they jump right up and do it. WAIT wrong house... no sorry that's not my kids. I usually have to bribe them.
4. When they get home from school they do their homework. HAHA- with a lot of crying and "I don't know how to do this" whining.
5. They clean up after themselves...ummm not my kids either. They are tornadoes.
6. They let me go shopping all by myself so I can get in and get out without spending on useless junk. WRONG- they hide in the car when I say I'm going by myself.
7. When we say we don't have money- they stop asking for crap. Oh wait they don't do that either- they keep asking.
8. They do their chores everyday without whining. OMG not at all- usually have to threaten to take something away.
9. They let us have our privacy in our own room. Nope not happening! They love to hang out until bedtime in our room. They each have their own room plus a living room but mom/dads room is the hot spot.
10 Every night I get hugs/kisses and I love you's. My youngest even sings us a song in her best Barney voice:
I love you, you love me, we are a happy family with a great big hug and kiss from me to you. I LOVE YOU!They are lucky they do #1 and #10 at least. I LOVE THEM A LOT!